Farmers’ Markets Ontario (FMO) respects your privacy. When you visit our website, you may be providing information to us and we want you to be aware of how we may use that information.
- We do not sell, lend or provide your data to outside third parties.
- We do not reveal credit card information to any third party other than those parties necessary to complete the financial transaction. We do not supply third parties information regarding your visit to our site or even the fact you did visit our site.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
- We may periodically send informational and promotional emails regarding market programing, regulations and opportunities to markets, vendors and other individuals who are either members or have given Farmers’ Markets Ontario permission for such a purpose.
- This site contains links to other web sites. Farmers’ Markets Ontario is not responsible for content or the privacy of these web sites.